This is Your Life, Do What You Love: The Holstee Manifesto



I found this photo in one of my desktop folders while weeding out.
Sharing it here for everyone.
I don't have any clue where or how I got this - but with a few clicks --
I found out it's from Holstee and this is their manifesto of sorts.
Apparently the one I got this from cropped the bottom part where their copyright is printed.
Thanks Holstee! This is really a great reminder of things to live by! =)

Stay safe and dry everyone!

Like this post? Click to Subscribe to The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink by Email 

Xoxo, 

Comments

Clayton Thomas said…
I really liked this. Certainly, words to live by!

Clayton
http://www.claytonpaulthomas.com
Maan said…
It is! I'm thinking of printing a blown-up photo of this and post it in our room.
Thanks for dropping by Clayton! :-)

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS