Mercato Centrale: The Round Up

It is quite hard to put every thought and feelings one has in just one post.
I for one, can't seem to determine how to share stories about the many different merchants in Mercato Centrale and Midnight Mercato.


I therefore conclude (ala high school science experiment a-ha! moment...) to just make a 'Round-Up' Post while I continually create new posts about specific products and merchants. 
(LOL see my list of backlogged posts). =D

Here goes:

>My first Mercato Centrale Experience and plugging the Mercato Favorites Weekend Treat:
>Merry Moo Artisan Ice Cream:

>Allies Wonder Peanuts:


>Mochiko Ice Cream Mochi:


>Manang's Chicken:



>Baked by Anita:
Baked by Anita [Mercato Centrale] | The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink


>Big Bob's Charcoal Grilled Burgers:
*link coming soon*


>Empire's Macarons:
Empire's Macarons [Mercato Centrale] | The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink


>Jam Foods & Co. Angus Beef Tapa:
*link coming soon*


>Bale Dutung:
*link coming soon*


>Risa Chocolate:
*link coming soon*
I know...this goodie deserves its own blog entry.
But their truffles are truly delicious I was not able to take a picture before M, W and I finished everything in just one sitting. Promise...a post about Risa Chocolates and their sinful yet heavenly treats.



>Monster Burger:
Got monster appetite? Head to Monster Burger! 
Enjoy their burger patties either with buns or rice. =)


  
>Cake Avenue Bakeshop:
Like cookies you wouldn't want to eat because they're too cute? Go to Cake Avenue! 
Truly a treat for kids and kids-at-heart. =)


>Chicago Pizza:
Chicago Pizza offers the kind of pizza the US state is popular for - deep dish! They offer about 8 flavors to choose from and each serving is definitely big to fill your hungry tummy. Each slice is worth Php150 and can be shared with your companions. =)


>Matthew's Snow Cones, Corndogs, etc.
If you want some cold drink on a steaming evening at Midnight Mercato, go line up at Matthew's to get your cutesy cupped snow cones!



......and more! 

Will update this from time to time. Please check it out! =D

:: :: ::



Xoxo, 

Comments

Gene said…
I have been to Midnight Mercato twice but never had the chance to take photos! I was always overwhelmed by the food choices and forgot to take photos.

Thanks for visiting my blog, visiting back via TBE and also followed you in GFC. Have a great weekend!
Maan said…
Thanks @Gene!

That happens to me too! I only remember when I've finished eating all of it. Haha!

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS