Medical Log [May 11]

I am okay. Though in the past few days weeks, I've been feeling weird things in my body.
  • I think I gained am gaining too much weight. I don't eat too much but I am unable to do regular exercises.
  • I've been experiencing palpitations for the past 3 days. Note: I feel it after I eat.
  • My blood pressure reading for the past week: 100/50 or 90/60.
  • I've had a splitting headache when I woke up the other day. Advil helped for a while then it came back.
  • I self-medicate (Nexium 40mg) for my unusual stomachache. Achy bordering on hungry and nauseous.
Will see my doctor soon. My annual flu vaccine is also due.


Like this post? Click to Subscribe to The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink by Email

Xoxo,

Comments

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS