My 2011 Emerging Influential Blogs Picks
I follow a lot of blogs for a variety of reasons. Mostly because the authors post entries that interest me, affect me or simply entertain me. The blogosphere is my respite from all the craziness in my life. I like reading blogs that I can relate to - blogs that can influence me and help me improve as a person.
After reading about Ms. Janette Toral's blog post about the start of nominations of this year's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs, I started blog-hopping and checked out which blogs on my feed reader are gaining influence over the blogosphere. You may also want to make your post and vote for your own bets - just read this post for details.
Here's my partial list (in no particular order):
- Fashion Pulis [LINK] - This blog now tops the Topblogs.com.ph's ranking for the fashion-beauty category. Funny but it mostly features "chismis" and "blind-items". Influential because it's gaining a following of readers who love blind items. teehee. =D
- Blog-Ph [LINK] - A blog by JayL Aquino about up and coming events in the Philippines. =)
- VeggieCircle [LINK] - Though quite impossible at the moment, I am seriously considering turning into a vegetarian. VeggieCircle might be the one to 'influence' me. =)
- The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink [LINK] - Love your own much? =D I'm unabashed to include my blog in this list because I think this blog represents (and inspires) a lot of people from all walks of life - moms, parents, passionate foodies, people learning to cook, cancer patients, cancer survivors and more. =)
- Sleek in the City [LINK] - I saw this blog as one of those topping the list of nominees already. I thought, yeah this blog's worthy of being nominated. =)
Will update this list for more deserving blogs for this year's Emerging Influential blogs! =)
Like this post? Click to Subscribe to The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink by Email