Designers Guild: Interior Design Lecture Series

Are you an Interior Designer, Interior Design student or one interested to learn more on how you can improve your homes? Then every Saturday of August 2012, (starting today!) head to SM North EDSA for a series of lectures.



---o0o---
The article you are reading now is from my blog, The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink and is purely authored by me. If you are reading this from another website or resource without my direct consent, the content must have been scraped. I would appreciate if you could let me know so that appropriate action could be taken.
Xoxo, 

Comments

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS