S&R Pizza [Top Picks]

The pizzas they sell at S&R Membership Shopping stores are the bomb!
For Php550 one can buy a whole 18-inch New York-style pizza and a slice is big enough to fill an average person's hungry tummy. 

Given that, I have decided that instead of tiring myself from cooking on my birthday (I have a long list of must-try recipes so no problem there.) that I just buy boxes of these yummy pizza for my family.
So last Easter Sunday, M, W and I went to S&R to do some shopping (yay for my Delimondo corned beef supply!) and bought pizzas as well.

Here are my Top 3 Picks for S&R's Yummiest Pizza


1. Cheese Pizza
I like cheesy and cheesy goodness of this pizza! No wonder W loves this too.

2. Shrimp and Garlic Pizza
Even if it's not Holy Week, this pizza is a must-eat! Not at all fishy, it is garlicky the way I want it.
3. Pepperoni Pizza
It actually ties with S&R's combo pizza as it tastes just like your ordinary pepperoni  pizza only jucier (err oilier?) and  showered with generous amounts of pepperoni.
You may try S&R Membership Shopping Pizza's by visiting their branches within the metro and Cebu. Just a reminder that you have to be a member to be able to come in and shop. Visit S&R's website for more details.

:: :: ::
My family had a great post-birthday party and I was (surprised) treated by the kiddos with special song and dance numbers.
Thanks so much dearies! 






Like this post? Click to Subscribe to The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink by Email


Xoxo,

Comments

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS