S&R Pizza [Top Picks]

The pizzas they sell at S&R Membership Shopping stores are the bomb!
For Php550 one can buy a whole 18-inch New York-style pizza and a slice is big enough to fill an average person's hungry tummy. 

Given that, I have decided that instead of tiring myself from cooking on my birthday (I have a long list of must-try recipes so no problem there.) that I just buy boxes of these yummy pizza for my family.
So last Easter Sunday, M, W and I went to S&R to do some shopping (yay for my Delimondo corned beef supply!) and bought pizzas as well.

Here are my Top 3 Picks for S&R's Yummiest Pizza


1. Cheese Pizza
I like cheesy and cheesy goodness of this pizza! No wonder W loves this too.

2. Shrimp and Garlic Pizza
Even if it's not Holy Week, this pizza is a must-eat! Not at all fishy, it is garlicky the way I want it.
3. Pepperoni Pizza
It actually ties with S&R's combo pizza as it tastes just like your ordinary pepperoni  pizza only jucier (err oilier?) and  showered with generous amounts of pepperoni.
You may try S&R Membership Shopping Pizza's by visiting their branches within the metro and Cebu. Just a reminder that you have to be a member to be able to come in and shop. Visit S&R's website for more details.

:: :: ::
My family had a great post-birthday party and I was (surprised) treated by the kiddos with special song and dance numbers.
Thanks so much dearies! 






Like this post? Click to Subscribe to The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink by Email


Xoxo,

0 comment(s):

ShareThis


up