Common Diseases That May Be Acquired Due To Flooding

When I did the grocery shopping last weekend, I bought a pack of MoskiShield (a mosquito repellent patch) and a bug spray from Human Nature. I have lots of red patches on different parts of my body, which I suspect are bug and mosquito bites from I-don't-know where I got. :-(
  
I am worried that due to the prolonged flooding, mosquitoes are given perfect places to multiply. And with mosquitoes abound, cases of dengue, malaria and other diseases will rise. So other than the topical mosquito repellents I bought, we also cleaned the parts of the house which may potentially breed these insects.

---000---
The Department of Health are asking everyone to keep safe from other common diseases that may be acquired due to flooding (like Leptospirosis). They released an info-graphic to make it easier for everyone to understand. Here goes: 



---o0o---
The article you are reading now is from my blog, The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink and is purely authored by me. If you are reading this from another website or resource without my direct consent, the content must have been scraped. I would appreciate if you could let me know so that appropriate action could be taken.
Xoxo, 

Comments

LivePowerfully said…
Take a look at Shoo!Bug Tag. It a new way of protecting your self from mosquito bites. Shoobug is sold all over the world and now available here in the Philippines. You can learn more at ShooBug Tag Philippines on facebook or you can visit the main site at www.shoobugtag.com

ShareThis

Nuffnang Large Rectangle

Popular posts from this blog

Philippine Science High School 2013 NCE Results

Philippine Science High School NCE Application Now Ongoing

THE BATTLE OF THE CORNED TUNAS