My 29 List --- 2012
Blogging has taken a back seat in my life the past months (okay, make that a year...sorry guys!) so I missed on writing about a lot of things that happened in my life. :-)
Anyway, I thought of still posting my "29 List" this year even if it's way too late. My "List" is an annual thing I do --- a wish list of things I want to receive, be it a need or a want. :-)
Sometimes I get lucky, that even if I think one wish is too much ('luho' na lang) I still get it, thanks to my very generous family and friends --- don't get me wrong, I never 'insist' ha! hehehe! :-)
In my "28 List" last year, I got more that 50% of what I wished for (*note: material things*). From those I did not get, I'm including some in my 29.
Long-overdue Visa renewal and US trip
a. Le Cordon Bleu Complete Cooking Techniques book;
b. John Green books: The Fault in Our Stars; Paper Towns;
c. 39 Clues upcoming books (I have until the Cahills vs Vespers #3)
d. SAS Survival Handbook for any Climate in any Situation; <LOL!>
e. Ann Tyler books: Accidental Tourist; Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant;
f. The Timekeeper by Mitch Albom (by September!)
g. ...and if I may include all books that W's collecting too! :-)
3. Trip to Beijing or Seoul (Europe would be nice too!)
4. Complete (1-7b) Harry Potter DVD collection
5. a kitchen vacuum sealer which works like a 9-Minute Marinator <okay sige na nga, 9-Minute Marinator na lang! hahaha!>
6. Fullybooked or National Bookstore GC's so I can buy #2
7. Visit The Mind Museum --- I have donated in behalf of W (a Periodic Table of Elements donation) and want to show it to him :-)
8. a 'bundle of joy' for A&G and M&M :-)
XBox 360 with Kinect and Dance Central DVDs to go with it <waiting for Dance Central 3 to come out soon>
10. A bottle of perfume --- I can't believe I've actually used up all the bottles in the rack!
Escada Island Kiss; Clinique Happy; CK One;
11. A new pair of slip-ons to replace my worn out Toms
12. A cute dress or a fancy blouse :-)
13. Free supply of milk teas from Serenitea, Cha Time and Cha Dao hehe!
14. A set of springform pans
15. Baking lessons <and cooking lessons too!>
16. Date Coco Martin or Guji Lorenzana harharhar! :-)
17. Non-invasive treatment for bat wings! LOL!
18. Cure for CTS and plantar fasciitis :-(
BBW Pocketbac(s) --- in Paris Amour
20. Bikram Yoga sessions for free
21. Find a jogging partner - M(?) and finish a marathon
22. Invest in MF or stocks
23. Treat my parents to a spa weekend
24. A weekender with M at Antonio's
25. Learn to play the violin with W
26. Free supply of Subway sandwiches every morning! LOL!
27. Royce chocolates from M :-D
28. The ring :-P
29. World peace! :-)
The article you are reading now is from my blog, The (Mis)Adventures of Superboink and is purely authored by me. If you are reading this from another website or resource without my direct consent, the content must have been scraped. I would appreciate if you could let me know so that appropriate action could be taken.